Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: LPD Region D

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 2000Wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very hard faught game between Clintwood and PV....as always, clintwood wore down quick in the 2nd half....But congrats to PV on a very well played game, I was impressed with Delmas and Cedric, bring the bling back to the LPD...

  2. #32
    Inactive Member PV Vikings's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was a very hard fought game, and clintwood fans and players showed alot of class and heart. In my opinion it was what a region d championship game is all about. You guys have a really good team, one that nobody better overlook next year. It's also very impressive to see how the wave turned things around after what went on at the first of the season; just shows how strong their charater really is.

    As for us bringing back state, well giles is standing right in front of us and they are huge. 6'2-6'5 250-320 across the front.. It will be a dog fight im sure.

    Once again thanks for a great championship game!

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner sportsfan4278's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I guess I will quote Phil Robbins in saying that PV was good enough to lose to Giles by a few TD's.

    Oh, and I will relay that message to Blake PV Vikings, lol. Grats to you guys, good season.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member PV Vikings's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by sportsfan4278:
    Well, I guess I will quote Phil Robbins in saying that PV was good enough to lose to Giles by a few TD's.

    Oh, and I will relay that message to Blake PV Vikings, lol. Grats to you guys, good season.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I tell ya, we didn't get beat by a few td's. We got whipped up and down the field and giles could have scored till the cows come home if they wanted. Glad they loose 6-7 on offense and defense each.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •